Product Manager Capio Nordics
Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-05-03
Beskrivning av tjänst
Capio is an innovative and leading healthcare provider offering a broad range of high quality healthcare services through its hospitals, specialist clinics and primary care units in Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Capio aims to be there for its patients in every situation – whether at the physical care facility, at home or on the move, and is complementing its physical healthcare offering with digital services and new efficient digital tools.
The strategic agenda with specialisation and digitalization in focus and the rapidly emerging technical possibilities implies a dedicated and suitable organization for supporting and driving the development. Therefore Capio has decided to strengthen its organization with a product manager, primarily focusing on the new digital platform – Capio Online.
The product manager acts on behalf of the product owner and business leaders to ensure the product continuously is delivering value to the customers and users of Capio Online. The product manager steer the long-term vision/strategy of the product and create long-term roadmap for what business outcomes the product will deliver. The product Manager work closely with the key business and technology stakeholders to facilitate alignment.
The role will be organized within the Capio Group CIO-function and reports to the CIO. The role will be based in Gothenburg and will include travelling to Capio units on a regular basis.
- Provide vision and direction to the development teams/stakeholders
- Perform (internal or external) customer research to gaining insight into the "voice of the customer." Use this insight to define the customer segments the product will target goals, and how they would gain value from product capabilities.
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Take lead of development teams (currently external providers) as the Product Manager and plan the work according to best practice methods like agile/scrum/SAFe.
- Work closely with the stakeholders to make frequent and dynamic prioritization decisions.
- Responsible for product costs and potential cost allocations.
- Follow our competitors and the industry in general, as well as solutions provided on a national basis.
- Establish key development KPIs and measure and follow up on these
- Promote Security by Design and Privacy by Design and ensure adherence to Capio architecture principles when developing solutions and the products.
- Ensure stable and reliable operation of the product as well as efficient incident handling.
In order to be successful in the role as product manager extraordinary communication and stakeholder management skills are needed and close collaboration with business stakeholders, delivery teams and other product managers is required.
We are looking for someone who want to improve healthcare, has previous working experience as a Product Owner and/or Manager for a cross functional team in an agile product development environment, have passion of delivering successful products, strong leadership skills and advanced technology knowledge. Experience from software development is preferred as well as academic degree in computer Science or Engineering. The role emphasizes an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and leadership through collaboration, to be successful in Capio’s decentralized collaborative culture. The person fulfilling the role will from time be expected to support in other areas or prioritized projects within Capio Nordic.
Fluent in English and Swedish is required. Applications are welcome in Swedish or English.
Victoria Bohlin, Tel:076-8724819
Capio erbjuder ett brett vårdutbud av hög kvalitet inom medicin, kirurgi och psykiatri genom sina sjukhus, specialistkliniker och vårdcentraler i Sverige, Norge, Danmark, Frankrike och Tyskland. Från november 2018 är Capio del av Ramsay Générale de Santé och samgåendet skapar en ledande europeisk vårdgivare med en total omsättning om 3,8 MEUR och cirka 36 000 medarbetare. För mer information om Capio och Ramsay Générale de Santé se www.capio.com/sv och www.ramsaygds.fr.
Vi undanber oss vänligt men bestämt all direktkontakt med bemannings- och rekryteringsföretag samt försäljare av jobbannonser.